Exploring Manchester City Centre
Manchester is a vibrant, metropolitan playground brimming with bustling nightlife, shopping hotspots, striking architecture and delectable dining. Perfectly situated close to all the city’s action, the Pendulum Hotel is within hands reach of the Metrolink, Manchester Piccadilly Station, China Town, Manchester University and the Northern Quarter districts.
Culture vultures can experience Manchester’s heritage at the Manchester City Art Gallery, Museum of Science and Industry, Royal Exchange Theatre and the Phones4U Arena. Other Manchester highlights include the Lowry Theatre and Manchester United Old Trafford where guests can take a football tour.
Other nearby attractions include:
• Manchester Apollo (live music venue) – 1600 metres
• Manchester Cornerhouse Cinema (art house films) – 300 metres
• Palace Theatre (musicals, concerts) – 300 metres
• Manchester Town Hall (historical attraction) – 600 metres
• Bridgewater Hall (classical concerts) – 600 metres
• Manchester Academy (alternative music) – 500 metres
• Manchester Museum (natural history) – 800 metres
• Warehouse Project Nightclub (dance music, clubbing) – 300 metres